This privacy statement explains the information we may obtain from you whenever you visit our website or otherwise deal with us. Our procedures for gathering, utilizing, preserving, safeguarding, and disseminating that data. We value your privacy and are dedicated to protecting it by adhering to this policy. Our concern for your privacy is excellent! The statement explains the information we gather, how we use it, and how you can access it. It also includes details regarding how the site works and the security measures we have in place.
- Our website: https://ancienttherapy.com
- In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the identification data of the company are set out below:
- Responsible: ANCIENT THERAPY EUROPE S.L.
- Fiscal address: Carrer de Rosello 276 Barcelona Spain
- NIF: B09849969
- Email: email@example.com
Ancient Therapy Europe S.L.'s privacy policies outline the conditions under which ancientcbd.es utilizes and safeguards your data or essential information provided by the users when they use our website to gain insights and fill out information while purchasing the products.
We are devoted to keeping user information secure. We ensure that the personally identifiable information you submit will only be utilized in accordance with the provisions of this document whenever we ask customers to complete the fields with which we can identify you.
Our Sources to obtain information
There are different means:
- Contact Form
- Subscription Form
- Comments on the posts
- Sales Form
Returns Policy – Terms and Conditions
A return and refund policy specifies the circumstances under which visitors may return items they've ordered from our website and whether or not you'll compensate them.
Order Cancellation Rights
We sincerely hope that you are enjoying your experience of taking services and purchasing our products! However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us. Still, your order cancellation rights on any products you purchase may only be returned in accordance with our Terms and Conditions and Return Policy. To get more insights regarding our return policies, terms and conditions, look at the statements below!
Our returns policy forms part of these terms and conditions. Please read our Returns Policy for more information on your right to cancel your order.
- Your right to cancel an order only applies to goods that are returned in the same condition that you received them.
- Your product must also include all instructions, documents, and packaging of the products.
- Products that are damaged or not in the same condition as you received them or that have simply been used after opening the original packaging will not be refunded. Therefore, you must take reasonable care of the Products purchased while they are in your possession.
- We will refund you no later than 14 days from the day we receive the returned Products.
- We will use the same means of payment that you used for the order and you won't be charged for this refund.
- You will not be entitled to cancel an order for the supply of any of the following products:
- The supply of products made to your specifications or clearly personalized or customized.
- The supply of products that by their nature are not suitable for return deteriorates rapidly or when the expiration date has passed.
- The supplies of products that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene were opened after delivery.
- The supply of products which, depending on their nature, are inseparably mixed with other items after delivery.
The provision of digital content that is not provided on a tangible medium if performance has commenced with your prior express consent and you have acknowledged your loss of the right of cancellation.
How do Cookies work?
Our website implements cookies to track which pages are accessed and how frequently. Only statistical analysis is carried out on this information before it is permanently deleted. You can remove the cookies at any time when you need from your computer if needed. Although cookies aid in improving website services, they do not grant access to personal information about you or your computer unless you specifically request it and submit it.
Use the information - safely, securely, and confidentially
Our website contains the data to better serve customers, enhance accessibility, keep a record of visitors and transactions (where relevant), and create brand-new services and products. Through our website, we can send you emails with alerts and deals we think you'll find interesting. Those emails will be delivered to the address you give and can be deleted at any time.
We are dedicated to upholding the agreement made in accordance with ANCIENT THERAPY's privacy policies to keep your information safe, secure, and confidential.
We understand how important our customer's information and by keeping this thing in mind, we will never use the cookies any of the following:-
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Sharing personally identifiable data with third parties
Can the customer refuse the cookies?
By disabling these cookies through the appropriate configuration of the setup of your web browser, our customers can refuse the processing of data or information. However, you should be warned that this site might not operate properly if you do. If you choose to browse the website after entering, you are indicating your consent or agreement to the usage of cookies.
Personal information needed to process orders, delivery, and billing
Our website may collect personal information, for example: Name, contact information such as your email address and demographic information. Likewise, when necessary, specific information may be required to process an order or make a delivery or billing.
Remember: - We do not collect any personal information from minors
Control of your personal information
You always have the option to limit how your personal data is collected and used on our website. You have the choice to check or uncheck the box to get information by email each time you are requested to fill out a form, such as the one for user registration. You can stop receiving our newsletter or advertisements at any moment if you have selected that option.
This company will not sell, assign or disseminate personal information it collects without your consent unless a judge issues a court order requiring it.
How long will we retain your information?
The personal information will be stored:
- As long as the relationship lasts.
- Until the interested party requests its deletion.
- In the case of cookies, based on either their expiration date or the criteria they use to eliminate them.
Acceptance and consent
The user certifies that they are aware of the terms governing personal data protection and accept and consent to their handling for the purposes and in the way described in this privacy statement.
Your approval of our privacy rules is necessary for us to treat your data legally, which serves as the foundation for their use. Additionally, the terms and conditions listed in the legal notice serve as the basis for any contracts for services and products.
There may be links on this website to other websites you might find interesting. Once you click on these links and leave our page, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected, and therefore we are not responsible for the terms of privacy or the protection of your data on those other third-party sites. Since these websites have their own privacy policies, it is recommended that you evaluate them to make sure you agree with them.