Do you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us:
Write us: firstname.lastname@example.org (we answer within 12-24hours)
Call us: +46 70 142 63 55 (direct)
Below FAQ are some common concerns of our clients before purchasing products, if you have other questions, just write it in the form.
Positive effects of CBD?
• There are several positive comments about CBD by Individuals who had nearly given up trying to discover the appropriate treatment for them and are now witnessing improvements in their ailments and experiencing a dramatic increase in their self-confidence due to utilizing CBD. They are healing thanks to
CBD, and their happiness is evident.
• Omega-3, omega-6, and gamma-linolenic acids, all of which are included in CBD oil, are also beneficial for lowering blood pressure and improving skin attractiveness.
• CBD also includes significant amounts of vitamins B1 and B2, in addition to vitamin E. (riboflavin). Additionally, the oils inherently include significant trace minerals such as iron, potassium, calcium, copper, manganese, magnesium, sodium, phosphorus, and zinc.
• There are few to no negative consequences associated with using CBD oil as a dietary supplement.
• Children, women who are pregnant, or women who are nursing should not take CBD. About using CBD products, you need to consult with your physician if you're also on omeprazole or diazepam.
• Researchers have found that the body can make cannabinoids on its own. Endocannabinoids could no longer positively affect bodily processes if their levels become too low. Pets, which possess their own endocannabinoid systems, are similarly affected.
Full spectrum vs isolate, what is the difference?
Full spectrum CBD oil contain all of the plants cannabinoids (CBD, CBG, CBN, CBC, THC etc.) including terpenes, flavonoids and nutrients. Isolate is pure CBD where the cannabidiol has been isolated in the filtration process and all other cannabinoids and compounds has been removed.
CBD vs THC, what is the difference?
The two most prevalent cannabinoids identified in cannabis are THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (cannabidiol). Both marijuana and hemp contain THC and CBD. Hemp has a lot of CBD compared to marijuana, which has a lot more THC. Hemp is one of the oldest crops in the world that has been employed while manufacturing clothes and textiles and producing paper for several years. As opposed to that, Hashish and marijuana are intoxicants because they contain high levels of THC. THC is psychoactive, whereas CBD isn't really. Therefore, CBD does not generate a high.
Where does our CBD oil come from?
The plants we use come from the Terre d'Ambra farm in the Tuscan hills. We use a certified premium CBD oil, which is lab tested and certified by a third-party Italian laboratory, ensuring you get the very best, compliant and most importantly, safe CBD product on the market. Lab-reports are available under each product.
Side effects of CBD?
• There ought to be no negative effects when CBD oils are being used correctly. When using CBD oil, there are several things you should keep in mind, particularly if you're a rookie.
• In several situations, consuming too much at once can result in diarrhea, excessive exhaustion, headaches, dizziness, and nausea. Regardless of whether the CBD oil is entirely organic, individuals who are aware of their high level of sensitivity should keep a close eye on their body while consuming it for the initial time.
• Due to the lack of long-term investigations, pregnant and breastfeeding women recommended typically avoid using CBD oil. Additionally, patients on acid-inhibiting medications like omeprazole could perhaps speak to a doctor about using CBD oil. It is crucial to speak with a medical professional before taking CBD oil since there could be complications involving CBD oil and diazepam.
• Despite its incredibly high doses, no significant adverse effects of CBD oil have been reported in numerous trials. However, the lack of a long-term investigation of the adverse effects prevents scientists from making any firm judgments in this regard. There is, nevertheless, little doubt that using CBD oil has no hazardous side effects.
Can CBD be overdosed?
Studies have demonstrated that up to 80mg of CBD per day is effectively tolerated, proving that CBD cannot be "overdosed." Nevertheless, if you begin using CBD too suddenly or at a massive dose, you risk experiencing specific uncommon side effects. These include discomforts, including nausea, dizziness, and a dry mouth. Usually, the most detrimental consequences should disappear over time.
Can CBD make you feel "high"?
The cannabis plant is the source of both CBD and THC. However, particular vital distinctions between these two compounds set them aside from one another. THC is linked to getting high or having psychoactive effects, whereas CBD is affectionately known because of its health and healing properties. THC is a psychoactive substance that, whenever ingested, often results in elevated feelings. Conversely, CBD is non-psychoactive and cannot make you feel high.
What are adaptogens & what are they good for?
Adaptogens are a class of herbs and mushrooms that are believed to help the body adapt to and cope with stress. They are thought to work by normalizing the body's physiological functions and promoting balance. Some popular adaptogens include ashwagandha, lions mane, and ginseng. They are commonly used to improve mental and physical endurance, reduce stress and anxiety, improve mood and cognitive function, and promote overall well-being.
What is Ashwagandha ?
Ayurveda is an ancient form of alternative medicine based on Indian principles of natural healing, which dates back over 3000 years. Ashwagandha is one of the most important herbs used in Ayurveda. In Ayurvedic medicine. Ashwagandha is considered as "Rasayana" - a rejuvenator - which promotes health, longevity and well-being. It's commonly known to have the ability to alleviate anxiety, stress and fatigue.
What is Shilajit?
Shilajit is a thick, exuding, blackish brown-coloured substance found in the high mountain ranges of Asia. Shilajit is a mineral pitch that naturally emits from Himalayan rocks between 1000 to 5000 meters above sea level. It consists of humus and partially degraded plant matter. More than 85 minerals have been discovered in Shilajit, among them humic and fulvic acids. Our Shilajit is blessed with potent adaptogenic and aphrodisiac properties.
Free shipping when ordering for 70 Euro and above, flat shipping rate for Spain 4,80 Euro and 12 Euro for EU. Process and delivery is about 2-5 business days. We only ship within EU. We currently ship with Nacex and all orders comes with a tracking number.
Which countries we ship to?
We ship to all countries within EU, except Sweden. We also ship to the UK, Norway and Switzerland.