Our sales policy covers the products we deliver, logistics configurations, pricing, and the terms and conditions of the policy that individuals should follow while making any purchase from our website. A sales policy combines all essential elements that make any purchase successful without creating any hassle between the customer and client.
A sales policy is a thorough process for planning, organizing, and keeping track of the different choices that directly affect the company's sales. Such guidelines aim to provide valuable recommendations for programs and initiatives to boost customer experience and satisfaction and improve the company's productivity and competitiveness.
Legal Contracting Conditions
We have implemented the terms and conditions in the contract of sailing products that are vital to protect their rights. All of the contracting conditions are legitimate, enforced, and accomplished that we have created when users purchase the products on our website; the visitor and clients haven’t faced any difficulty or issue during the buying process.
Whether it’s Legal Conditions of Shipping, Cancellation, Returns, and Refunds (hereinafter, the "Conditions of Sale"), Our legal conditions of the contract contain the essential clauses in conjunction with all of these that govern the sales operations carried out in the online store included in the domain ancienttherapy.com (hereinafter, the "Online Store").
When you order any products that you have selected from our online store, you will see all the products implies acceptance, with the unconditional agreement of the terms and conditions as a USER-CLIENT, and you have to accept these terms and conditions that we have built by keeping your satisfaction in our mind.
The identifying information for the online commercial business is provided below in compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, regarding services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
- Company Name: ANCIENT THERAPY EUROPE S.L.
- Tax Identification Number: B09849969
- Address: Carrer de Rosello 276 Barcelona Spain
ANCIENT THERAPY EUROPE S.L. (hereinafter, ANCIENT THERAPY) delivers and distributes the high-quality products offered in the online store and gives an exceptional purchasing experience to the client.
If you are living outside of the country and still make an order through our website, then you don't need to worry. Numerous ranges of products from our online store are available for international shipping, with the exception of a few extremely particular nations due to legal constraints. Regardless, it is constantly advised to confirm the country's limitations prior to committing to any purchases.
This means that any purchase requests that are excessive or that fall beyond the range of the normal consumer's needs or wants, or demands for large quantities of the exact same item from a single buyer or recipient, may not be honored.
Terms and Condition –For User- Client
The individual who desires to use the service and accepts the associated terms, as listed below, is referred to as the user-client.
It is neither essential nor preferable to register as a USER-CLIENT in order to surf the Web because you can get product information without paying anything. However, in order to make a purchase, a USER-CLIENT account must first be established.
The USER must follow these steps in order to create a USER-CLIENT account:
- Abide by the criteria of being of legal age.
- Provide truthful information about the data requested in the registration form, and keep it updated.
- Give a legitimate address so shipments can be delivered during operating hours. If the USER-CLIENT fails to comply with this commitment, ANCIENT THERAPY will not be held legally responsible for any delays or delivery challenges.
- Diligently, you need to save the access data to the USER-CLIENT account that you have created, such as email and password, accepting liability for any harm that results from inappropriate use of the same, and refraining from using false identities or assuming the identity of some other USER-CLIENT as a result of utilizing their access data.
Information prior to the contracting procedure -
By virtue of the provisions of article 27 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, We’re going to let your knowledge regarding how the transaction is processed or handled when you make a purchase for the product on our website.
How is a transaction processed while making a purchase?
- Once you've made up your mind about the item you want, you must add the product you want to the order by clicking on the "add to cart" button.
- By clicking the "go to checkout" button, you may either complete the order with the product currently contained or continue purchasing additional ones added to it.
- Once you select the product, a screen will appear and ask for your email and password if you are a new customer. If you are already a USER-CLIENT, you only have to enter said data.
- The e-mail and password data accepted after the registration process will be used for subsequent transactions carried out in the Online Store.
- Once the payment has been verified by any of the methods included in clause 6 (“Payment methods”) and within a period not exceeding 24 hours, confirmation of the acceptance of the order will be sent to you by e-mail, and the product will be shipped shortly.
- After receiving an order, if it is discovered that the price of an item was introduced incorrectly, we will get in touch with the USER-CLIENT as soon as we can to notify them of the occurrence and provide them the choice of cancelling or keeping the purchase in the correct conditions.
What’s the Information regarding the contract file?
Despite the fact that the conditions of sale that make up the purchase contract are completely accessible online, the contract itself will not be archived in any way.
What’s are the detection and solution of errors in data entry?
- If you enter data incorrectly on the registration form as a USER-CLIENT, you have the option of going back and amending the various sections of the form when logged into your account.
- If you accidentally choose the wrong product or enter incorrect information during the checkout process, you can remove the offending item from your basket.
For any other issue that cannot be resolved through the above mechanisms, you may contact ANCIENT THERAPY in accordance with the contact details.
The USER-CLIENT will be made aware of the situation and the anticipated delivery time by ANCIENT THERAPY in the situation that the purchased item is not usually accessible or a shipping delay that exceeds the maximum allowed is anticipated.
What about the Pricing and Shipping Costs?
- The all prices of the products available in our online store include VAT.
- Shipping costs are not included in the price and will be shown to you before finalizing your purchase.
- The USER-CLIENT will always bear tariffs and customs fees.
What are the customer's Payment Methods?
The payment methods accepted to buy on our website are:
- Online payment through the payment gateway
- Bank Transfer
Does the customer have any right to withdraw from the contract?
ANCIENT THERAPY accepts changes and returns within 14 days of receipt of the product, provided that they are in the original packaging and have not been opened or used.
In order to get more insights regarding the Shipping process and Returning of the products, Read our Shipping and Return Policy.
Is there any warranty on the products?
Yes, we're offering a warranty on every product, but it depends on each product and its manufacturer's time.
The repair, replacement of the item, discount, or refund shall be decided upon in those instances where the guarantee application is justified, according to the rules set forth by law.
What are the liabilities offered by ANCIENT THERAPY?
- Without prejudice to the obligation of ANCIENT THERAPY to ensure at all times that the graphic and text information of each product, such as image, a summary of key features, product cost, and more that are published on the website faithfully corresponds to it, proceeding immediately to correct any typographical or correspondence error that is detected.
- When it comes to the obligations of demonstrating and labeling products sold in the Online Marketplace, ANCIENT THERAPY is never directly or indirectly responsible for any of the information, content, statements, or expressions enclosed within it. Instead, this responsibility always rests with the relevant products' publishers, manufacturers, or suppliers.
The USER-CLIENT understands that ANCIENT THERAPY is a mere intermediary between him and said manufacturer or distributor.
ANCIENT THERAPY is not responsible in any case that the USER-CLIENT uses the Online Store in a manner contrary to law, morality and public order.
What are the policies regarding links?
- Web Links:
- In order to create links to the Web, ANCIENT THERAPY's express written consent is required. The prior, express and written approval of ANCIENT THERAPY is required from third parties who wish to add a link that points to the Web in a website (hence, "Linking Site").
- Under no circumstances does the link imply that ANCIENT THERAPY approves of, promotes, warrants, supervises, or recommends the information on the linking site or that it is in charge of its content.
- The linking site must follow all applicable laws and is not permitted to host any content, whether it be its own or other parties', that:
- is illegal, harmful, violent, racist, demeaning, etc.; and/or
- Are inappropriate or irrelevant in relation to the activity of ANCIENT THERAPY.
- In the case that any of the terms mentioned above are broken, ANCIENT THERAPY will take immediate action to revoke the permission given to the linking site, which will then be required to remove the connection.
- Links to other websites:
- The Web may have a variety of connections that let users access other websites.
- In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on the Web, ANCIENT THERAPY will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content.
- Under no circumstances will ANCIENT THERAPY take any liability for the information contained in any linked website that belongs to a third party, and it also cannot guarantee the technical accessibility, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity, or legality of any content or information found in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
- Likewise, the mention of these connections from outside the company does not imply any kind of affiliation, merger, or involvement with the associated businesses.
- Connections and linkages to other websites have only been developed as a convenience for the USER. In any case, they and their content are not the responsibility of ANCIENT THERAPY.
Thank you for reviewing our sales policies, and please keep them all current to ensure that you have the most significant possible experience when buying anything from our website.